“It truly warms my heart that people had so much to say about this bodysuit.”
– Taylor Swift’s Instagram post following the backlash from critics about her nude bodysuit for her ‘Ready For It?’ music video.
“I walked out without anything and had to make it on my own for my family and everyone; so I just went back to work for myself, the Proud Mary star, who has been married to Erwin Bach since 2013.”
– Tina Turner recalled the terrifying night she risked her life to escape ex husband Ike Turner, during The Jonathan Ross Show.
“What the membership model allows us to do is really understand our customer and create brand loyalty, which is what we are finding it has created…”
– Kate Hudson reveals what she thinks is the driving force behind making her retail company ‘Fabletics’ a hit.
“40 years ago my therapist asked me what my fantasy is…I told her walking on the beach being my authentic self.”
– Caitlyn Jenner’s Instagram caption on a photograph showing off her swimsuit body.
“A follow-up visit to my doctors today confirmed that I will be good to go from the Singapore shows onwards. Osaka, Tokyo and Manila will be rescheduled for April 2018. My dates in Taipei, Seoul, Hong Kong and Jakarta will sadly need to be cancelled as it’s just been impossible to reschedule these for next year.”
– Ed Sheeran announces rescheduled tour dates after the biking accident that forced him to postpone several tour dates.