“I’ve always looked for things that I think challenged me… It’s not for everybody, but if you have an interest and you are good at it, why not? So a lot of it just came out of my own curiosity and things that definitely pushed the envelope.”
– Demi Moore, who is on a promo trail for season four of ‘Empire’, responds to the backlash she’s received for her powerful, feminist-themed roles of the past.
“You said the magazine was about a girl like me. That I embody the spirit you fantasised about. I was the one. You said… You had a piece of paper in your pocket you showed me – with my name Pamela with a heart around it.”
– Pamela Anderson pays a tearful video tribute to Hugh Hefner.
“Let me just say this… People who supposedly work with us ‘confirming’ details they know nothing about! Especially when we haven’t even communicated with them SMH.”
– Kim Kardashian hits out at a producer of ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ on Twitter, after he ‘confirms’ news of Khloe Kardashian’s pregnancy on his Instagram.
“sooooo glad my bestie since I was a littttttle BB made it to my #spotifyfansfirst #YoungerNow release party! Life is sooooo full circle!”
– Miley Cyrus’ post on Instagram with photos of her best friend Lesley.
“I told my crew, I said lord people r going to start throwing shoes at me after @nbcthevoice and yal that just what happened tonight! I got my first shoe thrown at me tonight! lol I could barely finish my song after this guy got done! I love it!! #boston,”
– Jennifer Hudson, who has been throwing shoes at contestants she likes on ‘The Voice’, had a shoe thrown at her while performing in Boston.