“I’m not going to make a movie with Harvey Weinstein. And I’m not going to get paid a third less than my male co-star who has equal experience. If you want to blackball me for that, then okay, but I won’t participate in the disease.”
– Jessica Chastain expresses her thoughts on post- Weinstein Hollywood and why she won’t be paid less than men.
“Those characters are experts in the quantum realm. In Ant-Man and the Wasp, they are trying everything in their power to safely enter the quantum realm and return back from it because they have evidence from the first film that Scott Lang was able to do that.”
– Evangeline Lilly (aka the Wasp) reveals how the Ant-Man sequel will bend the MCU framework.
“It’ll be a great; it’ll be a great show. I’m very excited about it. Every year, apparently a lot of people watch the Super Bowl.”
– Justin Timberlake talks about performing at this year’s ‘Super Bowl Halftime Show’ on ‘The Late Show’.
“Kanye came into this business on my label. So I’ve always been like his big brother. And we’re both entertainers. It’s always been like a little underlying competition with your big brother…”
– Jay Z speaks about his ‘complicated’ relationship with Kanye West.
“We are just a regular couple, we have been together for seven years and, like any other relationship, you have your ups and downs and nothing is ever perfect – so you make it work.”
– Karen Clifton of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ admits she’s ‘working’ on her marriage to Kevin despite rumours that indicate otherwise.