“My lifelong passion has been to tell women’s stories with authenticity and humor. This partnership will allow me to reach a greater audience that is eager for more female-driven content.”
– Reese Witherspoon announces on Instagram that her new company, ‘Hello Sunshine’, will allow her to create content focused on women’s stories
“I just brought in the 11th grandchild… Ten kids now and 11 grandchildren. I am pulling for 30 grandchildren, I’m a third of the way there. I have been very blessed with great kids… The good part is, after all I have been through, they still love me.”
– Caitlyn Jenner gushed about her new granddaughter Dream Kardashian, in an interview with ‘Extra’.
“I feel I’m in a good place in my life and I want to make sure my kids are healthy, they are happy and things are going to go well. Those are my hopes for me and for all of us.”
– Naomi Watts opened up for the first time on breaking up with longtime partner Liev Schrieber to state that she is in a ‘good place’.
“I’m not speaking for anybody, but knowing him and his incredible background, I know how it feels to be uncomfortable and scared. There are definitely moments where [fans] cross over the boundary of it becoming almost scary.”
– Rita Ora defends Justin Bieber’s recent actions over punching a fan when he got too close, in an interview with Metro.
“I’m horrible at discipline when it comes to working out. I’m one of those people who’s like, ‘Ah, I ran for five minutes. I think I’m good’. I have a sweat bed, which looks like a burrito that I wrap myself up in, and I sweat for about 45 minutes. Just little things to kind of keep me healthy and keep me focused.”
– Selena Gomez reveals her unusual workout routine.