You ever notice those people that seem to be naturally thin barely trying. You may assume it is all due to great genetics and even find yourself feeling a bit envious. But believe it or not, most of these people actually are more active throughout the day. They snack on mini meals rather than gorge. And simple decisions on food and activity throughout the day are the real reason for their slim waistline and lean legs. So before you throw in the towel and feel you are destined to a life of pounding on the pavement for countless hours, try these simple tricks that will help you slim down and join the tin group envied by many!
1. Start Your Day with Protein – The simple trick to start your day with protein can reap huge rewards like feeling less hungry throughout the day and eating portion controlled meals throughout the day. Snack easily and never gorge with small meals to stay slim!
2. Drink Plenty of Water – People often confuse hunger for thirst and as a result they end up over eating. So drink 8-10 glasses of water to ensure you are not noshing on unnecessary calories when it is not even true hunger that is causes you to eat.
3. Cook Your Own Meals – Instead of ordering out and racking up the calories one slimming trick is to create your own healthy meals. Then grill your meals instead of frying, cook veggies with spices to add flavor instead of oil and measure out your protein. These tricks will have you slimming down and even feeling more energy!
4. Focus on Eating Whole – Choose whole foods like fruits and vegetables to slim down and shape up. These whole food choices will have your body processing more easily helping you to lose weight and achieve your slimming goals. Thin people make thin choices!
5. Never Drink Your Calories – Stop wasting your calories on juice, sports drinks and soda. These unnecessary calories can be causing your body to bulge and also be dragging down your energy levels. Live slim and strong by eating a piece of fruit rather than drinking it. These simple choices add up to a slimming difference!
6. Create a Fit Lifestyle – Instead of basing your weekends around rest and relaxation, become fit and fabulous! If you create a fit lifestyle, your body will thank you with incredible results. So get off the couch and get moving. Every step you take is one step closer to your goal.
7. Get to Bed Early and Stay Consistent in Your Bed Time – Get to bed sleepy head so you can boost your metabolism and avoid your body secreting the hormone cortisol that causes weight gain. Getting to bed at the same time can also contribute to weight loss. So treat your body with the love it deserves and get to bed sleepy head!
So with these simple slim girl tricks, start changing your live and get in motion to transformation! Are you ready to better your life?