AutoMotoTV, a channel on YouTube that profiles anything Automotive recently released a trailer of a video wherein a Range Rover Sport climbed the stairs to the natural rock arch of Heaven’s Gate in China.
A dizzying 99 turns and 999 daunting steps didn’t stop the new Range Rover Sport PHEV from completing a world-first at one of China’s most famous landmarks. The petrol-electric performance SUV has become the first vehicle to climb the stairs to the natural rock arch of Heaven’s Gate. The challenge began at the bottom of the legendary 11.3km Tianmen Mountain Road (known as the Dragon Road). The showroom standard Range Rover Sport P400e took on the demanding course, with Panasonic Jaguar Racing’s Ho-Pin Tung behind the wheel and the Terrain Response 2 system in Dynamic mode. At the summit of the road, the Formula E driver optimised Terrain Response for the second part of the challenge, conquering the towering 45-degree staircase of 999 steps leading to China’s legendary Heaven’s Gate using a combination of Ingenium petrol and electric battery power.
AutoMotoTV specializes in the following:
– New car models reviews — trailer, exterior, interior, driving scenes
– Interviews with popular people in the automotive world — pilots, mechanics, engineers and many other expert opinions on new models and any other automotive topics
– Car races — F1 tracks presentations, racers presentations, new technologies; Nascar reviews; Retro rallies
– Autoshows — wide range of presentations shown in all big autoshows all over the world — brands reviews, new models presentations, interviews with the top people in the automotive world
– Advices — different advices regarding the cars — fuel saving, maintenance, tyre replacement etc.
– Crash tests of the newest models
– Motorcycles — reviews, driving scenes etc.
Also check out